Long Term Recovery Group
In light of the challenges caused by Hurricane Irma, the Long Term Recovery Group of Monroe County, Florida was formed in early 2018 to provide recovery services to individuals and families affected by disasters in the Florida Keys community.
Services will be provided regardless of individuals’ race, creed, color, gender, disability or religious preference. The goal of the group is to see all of our fellow residents fully recover from disasters.
For more information, contact Stephanie Kaple at email@example.com.
- April 10, 2018 Meeting Agenda
- March 27, 2018 Meeting Agenda
- March 13, 2018 Meeting Agenda
- Feb. 27, 2018 Meeting Agenda
CATHOLIC CHARITIES OF THE ARCHDIOCESE OF MIAMI: HURRICANE IRMA DISASTER RECOVERY
If you are in need of immediate emergency assistance resulting from Hurricane Irma and reside in Monroe County, Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Miami may be able to assist with:
- One‐time, one‐month rent/mortgage payment assistance when payment is over‐due
- Rehousing assistance to include first, last and security deposit
- Utility assistance, when payment is over‐due
- One‐Time, one‐way relocation, transportation out of Monroe County
- Winn Dixie Food Gift Cards
Case Managers are available for appointments at the following locations:
- Tavernier, San Pedro’s Catholic Church
- Big Pine Key, St. Peter’s Catholic Church
- Key West, 2409 North Roosevelt Blvd Suite #1
Please call 305 619‐2646 or 786‐526‐1954 for go to www.ccadm.org for additional Information.