Fire Marshal's Office
- Fire Prevention
Fire Prevention Resources
- State of Florida Fire Marshal
- National Fire Protection Association
- U.S. Fire Administration
- Fire Extinguisher 101
- The Red Guide to Recovery
- Florida Fire Prevention Code, current edition
Municipal Fire Marshals
RL ColinaChief Fire MarshalPhone: 305-289-6020
Cassy CaneDeputy Fire Marshal, Upper Keys
Craig MarstonDeputy Fire Marshal, Lower Keys
Thomas RossanoDeputy Fire Marshal, Lower Keys
Brian OppenheimerDeputy Fire Marshal
Fire Marshal's OfficePhysical Address
490 63rd St. Ocean
Marathon, FL 33050
- Does Monroe County recharge fire extinguishers?
- My house caught fire and Monroe County Fire Rescue put it out. My insurance company needs a copy of the fire report. How can I obtain this?
- My insurance company needs to know the distance between my home and the nearest fire station and fire hydrant. Where can I find this information?
- How do I report a leaking fire hydrant?
- Who can I call to schedule a fire inspection for a new business or school or daycare facility?