Public Input & Board Duties
Monroe County Land Authority
Tourist Development Council (TDC)
Boards & Committees
About Monroe County
Property Appraiser Monroe County
- The Monroe County Property Appraiser is responsible for identifying, locating, and fairly valuing all property, both real and personal, within the county for tax purposes.
Monroe County Tax Collector
- The Tax Collector is an agent for various state and local government agencies, for the collection of revenue and public funding.
Monroe County Supervisor of Elections
- Voting Information for Monroe County
16th Judicial Circuit Court
- The mission of the Florida judicial branch is to protect rights and liberties, uphold and interpret the law, and provide for the peaceful resolution of disputes.
Monroe County Sheriff's Office
- The Sheriff's Office provides Law Enforcement service to all of the Florida Keys, which include approximately 112 miles of islands branching off the Southern tip of Florida.
Clerk of The Court
- The Clerk of the Circuit Court is the official recorder of all instruments such as: deeds, leases, bills of sale, agreements, mortgages, judgments, claims of lien, satisfactions, certificates of discharge, from military service, required or authorized by law to be recorded. All traffic citations, parking tickets, and marine patrol civil infractions are handled by traffic division. Circuit & County Court records are maintained by the Clerk. As well as Marriage licenses, passports, child support payments, bonds, and other document filings.
EEO and ADA Coordinator
Powered by CivicPlus