Permitting Fees, Forms & Applications
Application Related Forms
NOTE: Download form(s) for optimal functionality.
- Address Request Application
- Apply for a Permit using online permitting services
- Change of Property Owner
- a New Windo Opens a New WiPermit Label "Bulk" Application for Alarm System-Low Voltage Opens a New Window. (Fee $40 per Label)
- Owner-Builder Affidavit
Building Department Fees
- Fee Resolution - Effective 10/1/2022 Opens a New Window.
Contractor Permit Forms
- 90-Day Building Permit Application Extension Request (For Applications Not Issued Permit)
- 180-Day Permit Extension Request (For Issue Permit) (Fee $250)
- Executive Order Extension Form 23-170
- Executive Order Extension Form 23-176
. w Window. Opens Floodplain Management (Please see Building Department Fee Resolution above for fees charged)
- Administrative Appeal to DOAH - Floodplain Review Opens a New Window.
- Application for Variance to Flood Hazard Ordinance Opens a New Window.
- Certificate of Compliance - Application for Inspection Opens a New Window.
- Letter of Map Revision (LOMR) Application
- Transfer of Ownership Inspection Application
- Substantial Improvement Damage Informational Handout and Affidavit Form
- Request to Reopen Permit For Closure Purposes Opens a New Window.
Permitting Related Forms
- Appeal to Construction Board of Adjustments and Appeals Application (Fee $2,061 includes $245 Advertisement fee. Total fee is non-refundable per MCC Sec.6-57)
- Authority Under Trust Sample Affidavit (MS Word) and Authority Under Trust Guidelines
- Blower Door Test Form and Memo Opens a New Window.
- Certificate of Termite Prevention
- Cost Breakdown Worksheet (NOT used for FEMA Substantial Improvement/Damage) Opens a New Window.
- Notice of Commencement (NOC)
- Notice of Commencement Filing Affidavit
- Notice To Proceed Informational Handout (NTP) Opens a New Window.
- Pre-Power Release Affidavitens a New Window.
- Refrigerant Recovery Statement (Required for DEMO Permit Applications)
- Request for Temporary Certificate of Occupancy
- Roof Inspection Affidavit Opens a New Window.
- Work Over Water Notice
- Work Commencing Before Permit Issuance (After the Fact “ATF”)
Requirements Reference Documentation
- Engineer Certification Letter Requirements Opens a New Window.
- Mobile Homes/Manufactured Units:
- Owner Builder - Residential Re-Roof Requirements
Permitting Process for Sewer Tie-In
- Permitting Procedures for Sewer Tie-In
- Florida Department of Health permitting Environmental Health and Onsite Sewage Programs
Public (Commercial) Swimming Pools
- State of Florida Construction of “public” (commercial) swimming pools
- Florida Department of Health details and application
- Shipping/Storage Containers at Residential Locations for Storage Only
- Shipping Containers at Non-Residential Locations
Federal Rules for Renovating & Painting Older Buildings
The Environmental Protection Agency has rules regarding the renovation and repair of painted surfaces in buildings built prior to 1978 or in buildings with children. Contractors removing windows or painting must be certified and must follow certain safety procedures. These rules only require safety procedures, not testing or removing lead-based paint. Property managers and contractors can be fined $38,000 a day for violating these rules.
Opens a New Window. Opens a New Window.