Permitting Fees, Forms & Applications
Notice - Florida Building Code Change
Application Related Forms
NOTE: Download form(s) for optimal functionality.
- Address Request Application
- Apply for Permit using online permitting services
- Change of Property Owner
- a New Windo Opens a New WiPermit Label "Bulk" Application for Alarm System-Low Voltage Opens a New Window. (Fee $40 per Label)
- Owner-Builder Affidavit
Building Department Fees
- Fee Resolution - Effective 10/1/2022 Opens a New Window.
Contractor Permit Forms
- 180-Day Permit Extension Request Form (Fee $250)
- Executive Order Extension Form
- Additional Executive Order Extension Form
- Administrative Appeal to DOAH - Floodplain Review (Fee $2,454) Opens a New Window.
- Application for Variance to Flood Hazard Ordinance Opens a New Window. (Fee $1,816)
- Certificate of Compliance - Application for Inspection Opens a New Window. (Fee $50)
- Letter of Map Revision (LOMR) Application (Fee $170)
- Transfer of Ownership Inspection Application (Fee $170)
- Substantial Improvement Damage Informational Handout and Affidavit Form
- Request to Reopen Permit For Closure Purposes Opens a New Window.
Permitting Related Forms
- Appeal to Construction Board of Adjustments and Appeals Application (Fee $2,061 includes $245 Advertisement fee. Total fee is non-refundable per MCC Sec.6-57)
- Authority Under Trust Sample Affidavit (MS Word) and Authority Under Trust Guidelines
- Blower Door Test Form and Memo Opens a New Window.
- Certificate of Termite Prevention
- Cost Breakdown Worksheet (NOT used for FEMA Substantial Improvement/Damage) Opens a New Window.
- Notice of Commencement (NOC)
- Notice of Commencement Filing Affidavit
- Notice To Proceed Informational Handout (NTP) Opens a New Window.
- Pre-Power Release Affidavitens a New Window.
- Refrigerant Recovery Statement (Required for DEMO Permit Applications)
- Request for Temporary Certificate of Occupancy
- Roof Inspection Affidavit Opens a New Window.
- Work Over Water Notice
- Work Commencing Before Permit Issuance (After the Fact “ATF”)
Requirements Reference Documentation
- Engineer Certification Letter Requirements Opens a New Window.
- Mobile Homes/Manufactured Units:
- Owner Builder - Residential Re-Roof Requirements Opens a New Window.
- Site Plan Requirements Checklist - Residential Required for a new single-family construction permit application
Site Plan Submission Guides
- Commercial/Multi-Family Opens a New Window.
- Environmental Related Opens a New Window.
- Foundation Related Opens a New Window.
- Pool/Spa Opens a New Window.
- Renovation/Remodel Opens a New Window.
- Signs Opens a New Window.