ROGO / NROGO System
ROGO / NROGO AND ADMINISTRATIVE RELIEF
Monroe County adopted a 180-day temporary suspension of the expiration of ROGO and NROGO allocation awards. For those allocation awards for which award letters were issued prior to March 15, 2020, and not already expired, building permits must be issued within 180 days of March 15, 2020 (on or before September 11, 2020), notwithstanding the deadline specific in the award letter.
Monroe County is deferring the issuance of allocation award letters. *Upon issuance of the award letters, applicants will be given 180 days to pick up building permits. Applicants who wish to have their allocation award letters issued at this time, regardless of the deferral, may request their letter by emailing Tiffany Stankiewicz:
For applicants notified prior to March 15, 2020, of the eligibility to submit administrative relief applications, the deadline is tolled for 180 days from March 15, 2020; applications must be received on or before September 11, 2020, notwithstanding the deadline specified in the notification letter.
Quarterly Rate of Growth Ordinance
- Affordable Housing Application Opens a New Window.
- Employee Housing Application Opens a New Window.
- Aggregation Restrictive Covenant Opens a New Window.
- Performance Bond Opens a New Window.
- Property Sold Opens a New Window.
- Warranty Deed Opens a New Window.
- Corrective-Superseding Aggregation Restrictive Covenant Opens a New Window.
- ROGO Application a New Window.