RESTORE Act Advisory Committee
The RESTORE Act empowers the Monroe County Board of County Commissioners with the authority to distribute certain amounts of funds for various purposes and projects as designated by and consistent with the Act.
On February 20, 2013 Resolution 094-2013 was adopted in order to create a committee that would be tasked with making recommendations to the County Commission for projects that are in the best interest of the County and are to be funded through the RESTORE Act.
Each member shall exercise one vote on all matters subject to a vote of the members present. No member shall abstain from voting unless the member has a conflict of interest. All members, including government agency members, are prohibited from voting on projects that benefit in s. 112.312(2), which allows local government to exceed the minimums set forth in Chapter 112. (Resolution 129-2013)
ADA ASSISTANCE: If you are a person with a disability who needs special accommodations in order to participate in these proceedings, please contact the County Administrator's Office, by phoning 305-292-4441, between the hours of 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m., no later than five (5) calendar days prior to the scheduled meeting; if you are hearing or voice impaired, call "711".
Accommodation Request Form
|Edwin Swift III||MC Gulf Consortium Director Appointment|
|Patrick H. Rice, Ph.D.||Monroe County - District 1|
|Capt. Bill Kelly||Monroe County - District 2|
|Todd German||Monroe County - District 3|
|David Makepeace||Monroe County - District 4|
|John Halas||Monroe County - District 5|
|Sarah Spurlock||City of Key West|
|Mayor Mark Senmartin||City of Marathon|
|Councilman Mike Forster||Village of Islamorada|
|Councilman William Murchie||City of Layton|
|Commissioner Ryan Schraffenberger||City of Key Colony Beach|
Local Advisory Committee:
Monroe County has convened a local advisory committee, the Monroe County RESTORE Act Local Advisory Committee to evaluate and recommend projects for funding under the local pot to the Board of County Commissioners.
All committee meetings are public meetings.
Committee Meeting December 11 and 12, 2014.
- Meeting Agenda
- Click Here To View The December 11th Meeting and The December 12th Meeting
- Meeting Minutes From September 26, 2014
- Presentation Schedule of Applicants
- Committee Scores and Ranking of Applicants
Committee Meeting September 26, 2014.
- Local Committee Agenda September 26, 2014
- Click Here To View The Meeting
- Meeting Minutes From November 8, 2013
- Status Update on RESTORE Act Presentation
- Direct Component Guidance August 2014
- RESTORE Act Direct Component Multiyear Plan Matrix
- RESTORE Act Direct Component Multiyear Plan Narrative
- Master List of Project Submissions for Monroe County
- Local Committee Project Evaluation Form
- Local Pot Individual Member Project Submission Score Sheet
- Local Pot Committee Project Submission Score Sheet
- OMB Guidance for Federal Awards
- Monroe County RESTORE Local Pot Allocation Amount
- Requirements, GP, and Criteria for Local Pot Projects
Committee Meeting November 8, 2013.
- View The Meeting
- Minutes From the June 28, 2013 Meeting
- Blackburn to Mayor Neugent Letter
- Village of Islamorada Application
- RESTORE Act Local Advisory Committee Project Application Score Sheet
- Monroe County Evaluation Process for RESTORE Proposals
- Local Advisory Committee Additional Considerations for Project Evaluation
- Sample Local Pot Evaluation and Allocation Spreadsheet
Committee Meeting June 28, 2013.
Committee Meeting June 12, 2013.
Committee Meeting May 16, 2013.