June 25, 2021, 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM @ Via Zoom
Mulch helps retain soil moisture, protects plants, inhibits weed growth, and so much more. Join us for a free online discussion on how mulch benefits your plants and yards and best practices for incorporating it into your landscape.
• Mulch reduces the germination of weeds
• Mulch helps retain soil moisture
• Mulch gives your landscape a finished appearance
• As organic mulch decomposes, it improves soil structure
• Mulch moderates soil temperatures, keeping the soil cool when the temperature is hot, and warm when the temperature is cold.