Marathon Government Center - BOCC
$49.08 per hour
- Audience Monitors (4)
- Chairs (100)
- Coffee Pot 20 cups
- Dry Erase Board
- Food Permitted
- Motorized Drop Down Screen
- Overhead Presentation Projector
- Overtime Usage Per Hour
- Restroom Access
- Small Refrigerator
- Televised On MCTV/76 - Hourly ($181.19 Add-on)
- Televised On MCTV/76 - Overtime/Hr. ($196.75 Add-on)
- VGA Connection For Laptops At Podium
- Wireless Internet Access
Please Call For Reservations
Steps to Requesting Use of a Monroe County Facility.
- Review the Main Monroe County Calendar, to make sure your date is available. Click here to check the calendar for my date.
- So that you are well aware of what you can and can not do in county facilities: Please review Monroe County's Policy For Use Of Public Facilities.
- Select the region in which your desired facility is located (Links Below).
- Click on the facility name to see the facility details, location & amenities.
- Then click "Request Reservation."
- Fill out the small form to give details about your event, then click "Submit."
AT THIS POINT YOU ARE NOT DONE AND HAVE NO RESERVATION CONFIRMED.
- Download and fill out the Hold Harmless Agreement (this must be notarized) & The Request For Use of County Property. Then return these documents to the staff member from the region your desired request pertains to.
- Once you have turned in all of your paperwork, and paid all related fees, staff will post the reservation on the website calendar. If you do not see your reservation on the room calendar, you do not have a reservation. For any questions regarding reservations, please contact county staff