- County Departments
- Employee Services
- Human Resources
- Forms & Applications
Forms & Applications
In order to be considered for employment with Monroe County BOCC, follow the link below and submit an application through our digital platform. Candidate applications must be submitted to the Human Resources Department before the posting deadline.
Paper applications will no longer be accepted.
Candidate profiles will remain active for one (1) year from the date of submission. Should you wish to reapply to a new position, you may do so by logging back into your account and resubmitting your existing information or entering new/updated information. Please note: Multiple accounts will be merged. You may call us, stop by our office, or notify us in writing of your interest, however, you must submit your information on our digital platform before the post deadline for each available position you are interested in applying to.
In-House Promotional Opportunity
Current Monroe County BOCC employees can apply for in-house promotional opportunities by logging into your employee account, navigating to your WD profile, and following the steps below:
- Click on your profile picture (or the little blue/white person icon in the top right of your screen) and select "Home".
- Click the Career icon.
- Select: Find Jobs - BOCC from the menu.
- Select the position you wish to apply for.
- In the new window select the yellow Apply button to the tight to begin submitting your current employee information for the new opportunity.
Current Employees, please know that:
- This is the only way you can view in-house positions. They are not publicly posted on the county website.
- This is the only way we can accept an in-house applicant. You may not submit an application via the public facing website.
If you have any issues, please contact Human Resources and we will be glad to assist.
U.S. Department of Labor Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) forms
- Designation Notice
- Notice of Eligibility
- Certification of Employee Serious Health Condition
- Certification of Family Member Serious Health Condition
- Certification of Service Member Injury/Illness
- Certification of Military Family Leave
Effective January 1, 2015, Monroe County BOCC will not hire those who use tobacco products and individuals must remain tobacco-free while employed with Monroe County BOCC. Tobacco products are defined as cigarettes, cigars, pipe tobacco, snuff, dip, electronic, or e-cigarettes that contain nicotine or any other product that contains tobacco or nicotine. Nicotine replacement products such as gum or patches are also considered tobacco products.